Employer Return To Work Level Three & Two Toolkit
Employer Return To Work Toolkit under COVID-19 Alert Levels Three & Two.
Employers having employees return to work at Alert Level Three or Two are required to ensure that every aspect of Health & Safety is covered for present conditions to ensure employees are protected and aware of the requirements and to ensure that any virus spread is both minimised and controlled.
INCLUDES POLICY TEMPLATES & GUIDES PLUS TWO HOURS OF HR CONSULTING TO GIVE HR ADVICE & CUSTOMISE ALL DOCUMENTS.
Documentation included in this Toolkit:
- Covid-19 Transitioning from Level 4 to Level 3 & Level 2 – Handbook for Employers (PDF)
- Covid-19 Company Guidelines (PDF)
QUESTIONNAIRES & SURVEYS
- Covid-19 Employee Wellness Survey (Online, WORD or PDF)
- Covid-19 Return to Work Questionnaire (For Use Before Reopening) (WORD or PDF)
- Covid-19 Level 3 & Level 2 Workplace Policies (Written specifically for Manufacturing or Construction, but able to be tailored to other industries) (WORD or PDF)
- Covid-19 Contractor Induction (WORD or PDF)
- Covid-19 Return to work checklist (WORD or PDF)
- Covid-19 Cleaning Register (WORD or PDF)
- Covid-19 Contract Tracing Register (WORD, PDF or Contactless QR Code)
- Covid-19 Contractor on Site Register (WORD, PDF or Contactless QR Code)
- Covid-19 Company Medical Tracking Register (WORD or PDF)
- Covid-19 Employee and Contractor Daily Sign In Register (WORD, PDF or Contactless QR Code)
- Covid-19 Employee’s Contact While at Work Register (WORD or PDF)
- Covid-19 Meeting Register (offsite use) (WORD, PDF or Contactless QR Code)
LETTERS FOR EMPLOYEES
- Covid-19 Working Arrangements Letter to Employees (Outlines hours, wages, location for next period) (WORD or PDF)
The purchase of this Toolkit includes two hours of consulting over the phone or online via Zoom with a Senior HR Consultant to ensure you have exactly what is required and that you are very clear on the process forward (usually $500 + GST).
The purchase of this Toolkit includes access to expert webinar content created specifically for ConsultingHQ clients for COVID-19 HR Management (usually unavailable to non-consulting clients).
The process to gain access to this toolkit
- Complete your purchase and make your payment via PayPal secure online payment by credit or debit card
- We will contact you on receipt of the payment and request specific information
- Upon receiving the information from you, we will then book your consultation time
In following this process, we ensure you have the best possible value from your time with our Consultant.
Please note this toolkit is relevant to businesses in New Zealand only.
ConsultingHQ’s Team of HR experts are waiting to help you however we can!
Sheralyn Guy – HR Consultant
Kelly Hughes – HR Consultant
Vanessa Jenner – HR Consultant
Pat Patterson – HR Advisor
Cathy Cooper – HR Assistant