The purchase of this Toolkit includes FOUR hours of consulting over the phone or online via Zoom with a Senior HR Consultant to ensure you have exactly what is required and that you are very clear on the process forward (usually $1000 + GST).
The purchase of this Toolkit includes access to expert webinar content created specifically for ConsultingHQ clients for restructures & redundancies (usually unavailable to non-consulting clients).
Restructure & Redundancy Toolkit II
Employer Restructure & Redundancy Toolkit – Multiple Employees or Team Restructure.
Employers requiring a restructure will need specific resources to ensure that every step of your plan remains compliant & is professionally managed.
INCLUDES POLICY TEMPLATES, COMMUNICATIONS TEMPLATES & GUIDES PLUS FOUR HOURS OF HR CONSULTING TO TAILOR DOCUMENTATION.
Documentation included in this Toolkit:
- Employer Guide to Conducting a Restructure and/or Redundancy.
EMPLOYEE LETTER TEMPLATES
- Consultation meeting invitation letter
- Confirmation of outcome meeting invitation letter
- Confirmation of outcome letter – position redundant (no selection process required)
- Confirmation of outcome letter – position redundant (selection process required with advice of proposed selection criteria for feedback)
- Confirmation of outcome letter – redeployment to alternative role (with variation to Employment Agreement letter)
- Confirmation of outcome letter – redundant (unsuccessful in selection process)
FORMS & TEMPLATES
- Business Case / Consultation / Change Proposal Template
- Individualised statement for affected employees (if required – to be attached to a general consultation/change proposal document)
- Consultation meeting agenda
- Meeting notes template
- Change Proposal Feedback Form
- Summary Feedback Sheet (for recording verbal feedback)
- Selection Criteria Matrix with selection Interview questions
- Employee exit checklist
- All required employer communications, customised to your requirements (using consulting hours)
Additional coaching time is available at standard consulting rates.
How to gain access to this toolkit
- Complete your purchase and make your payment via PayPal secure online payment by credit or debit card
- We will contact you on receipt of the payment and will request specific documentation from you
- Upon receiving the information from you, we will then book a consultation with you
In following this process, we ensure you have the best possible value from your time with our Consultant.
Please note this toolkit is relevant to businesses in New Zealand only
ConsultingHQ’s Team of HR experts are waiting to help you however we can!
Kelly Hughes – HR Consultant
Vanessa Jenner – HR Consultant
Pat Patterson – HR Advisor
Cathy Cooper – HR Assistant